Our Acceptable Use Policy.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the standards and behaviours that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us https://www.mycctoolkit.com (“Our Site”) is a site operated by Watoto Play Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13150637 and have our registered office at Sovereign House, 51 High Street, Wetherby, England, LS22 6LR.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
By using our site you accept these terms
By using Our Site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
and our other policies referred to therein also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use Our Site to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of Our Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access Our Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers applicable to Our Site than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise integrity or security of Our Site or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Our Site;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through Our Site;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from Our Site;
- using Our Site for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of Our Site;
- accessing any content on Our Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised by Our Site;
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to Our Site, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Our Site or the content therein;
- using any content on Our Site, including any trademarks, in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on us or any such content on Our Site;
- using Our Site or any content on it to support, incite or promote discrimination, hostility or violence;
- using any of our trademarks, or those of our licensors, or any variant thereof including misspellings as a domain name or as part of a domain name, as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data;
- adopting or using, without our prior written consent, any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with our trademarks or those of our licensors;
- copying, imitating or using, in whole or in part, the look and feel of Our Site (including but not limited to all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) without the prior written consent of us;
- using any content on Our Site to link to Our Site without the prior written consent of us;
- framing or hotlinking to Our Site or any content other than your own without the prior written consent of us; or
- uploading any content that is sexual or pornographic or links to such material.
You affirm, represent and warrant that you will not:
- transmit unsolicited emails or engage in spamming to publicise or promote your relationship with us or Our Site.
- engage in pay per click advertising using keywords which compete with our own campaigns in order to promote your relationship with us or Our Site nor will you use or engage a third party on your behalf to use Our Site in any domain name.
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to,
- any user of Our Site, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of us; or
- our affiliates, or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with us or Our Site;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content or other materials transmitted to or through Our Site;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation except in the areas, if any that are specifically designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or program, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialog, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of Our Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of Our Site;
- interfere with or disrupt Our Site or servers or networks connected to Our Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Our Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user of Our Site or any employee of us;
- solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of Our Site from Our Site (including user names or passwords) or about any other third party, and/or:
- access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent;
- frame Our Site or any part of it;
- copy any material obtained from Our Site to peer to peer networks or other web sites or web services;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Site (“interactive services”).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on Our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Site (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted;
- A Contribution must not:
- be defamatory of any person.
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- include child sexual abuse material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal content or activity.
- be in contempt of court.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by the law of England and Wales.
You and we both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the law of England and Wales. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.